Monday 3 September 2012

January Cowl

As promised, here is my first posted project, the January Cowl (even though it is only August). It is a super easy, free! knit scarf pattern I found on knittingpatterncentral.com by a Canadian designer named Annie. Here is a direct link to Annie's blog and the pattern jumpercablesknitting.com/2010/12/13/january-cowl/.
At first by looking at the picture of the finished scarf, I thought it was going to be really difficult to make, but it is really very simple and the result is fabulous! I encourage you to give this pattern a try, even if you are a beginner knitter, it is really worth it. You will end up with a lovely, unique winter accessory that others are sure to admire! Thanks Annie for the wonderful pattern and thanks Peter (my lovely husband) for taking the stellar photos of my finished scarf.

My finished January Cowl :








4 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous! Definitely need to add that pattern to my "wanties" list. A winter project, methinks...
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so pretty. You make me wish I could knit. =)
    Letizia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Letizia! I would be happy to teach you. It's not hard, although you might not have the time right now ;)

    ReplyDelete