Tuesday 10 September 2013

At Long Last.....

Well, it has been a long and busy summer. I have been a very negligent blogger these last few months. What with the beautiful weather and some visitors from Scotland I just haven't been very productive. But I am back on track and have started creating again so hopefully I will be doing much more posting in the future :-). Here are two necklaces I made from some extra large aluminum jump rings and some coloured rubber jump rings. They are super easy and quick to make and just so much fun! All of the supplies and the instructions are available at http://www.bluebuddhaboutique.com/. The instructions are on their blog under "Coiled Rubber Scallop Necklace and Earrings". I encourage you to give this necklace a try, especially if you are new to whole chain maille experience since it works up in about a half an hour and requires almost no skill.



No comments:

Post a Comment